Thursday, March 13, 2014

Where Could Steve Smith Land?


It's gonna take some time for me to get over the fact that Steve Smith is no longer a Carolina Panther.

But while I attempt to cope, let's name off some teams that Smith could sign with.

Baltimore Ravens - The Ravens have emerged as the favorite to land Smith. He'd fit in with their offense well and be a great asset to Joe Flacco. Don't be surprised to see him sign with them.

New England Patriots - I'm praying this doesn't happen. But Brady needs a good receiver and Smith could be that guy. Belichick may decide to go after him. Who knows? Smith could possibly end up a Patriot.

Any other NFC South team - All of them need receivers. Smith may decide he wants revenge on the Panthers. I'm sure they'd all be willing to take him.

That's 5 teams. I'm sure others such as the Redskins will inquire about him too. Smith's journey isn't over yet, and I'll support him wherever he goes... even if it is New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment