Friday, March 7, 2014

A Quick Update


Hey everyone, first off I just wanna thank anyone who reads my blogs. You guys are why I do this.

Second, I wanna apologize for not being very active on here, especially as of late. Between school, writing for grandstandu.com (go check them out!) and family, along with there not being too much stuff to discuss about the Panthers that I haven't already discussed, it's tough to write on here on a consistent basis.

From now on, my goal is at the very least, one story per week. Hopefully I'll be able to do two. Come football season, this blog will be much more active!

I now have a Facebook and Twitter account. My twitter name is @FirstandGlenn. Go friend and follow me if you want.

Thank you all again. I appreciate the support that I've received.

Keep pounding!


No comments:

Post a Comment