Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Welcome to the Carolina Panthers News Blog!

My name is Glenn Lewis, and welcome to the Carolina Panthers New Blog!

As the name implies, this blog will give you Panthers fans news about your team. Please be patient with me, as this is my first blog and I'm new to this whole thing!

I'm a current college student who wants to major in broadcasting and journalism. I figure that doing this will give me some experience on writing sports articles and columns. My goal is to one day work for a national sports media such as ESPN, writing articles, columns, reporting, analyzing, all that jazz.

If you have any questions, or want to give me some feedback, my email is firstandglenn@gmail.com. If you're reading this, I encourage you to give me your opinion, I can handle constructive criticism!

Now, as we all know, the NFL season just recently ended with a less-than entertaining Super Bowl. But I'll be following the offseason closely, watching for any news of the Panthers releasing or signing players. I'll also be discussing the upcoming draft every now and then.

Well, this is the end of my first blog. Thank you for reading, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment