Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Great Opportunity


Hey guys, just letting you all know that I'm now writing for a website called grandstandu.com. Grandstand helps college students who are looking to go into sports journalism by allowing them to write articles on sports topics.

I've already written one article on Jordan Gross' retirement, if you want to check that out, here's the link: http://grandstandu.com/2014/02/25/impact-jordan-gross-retirement-will-carolina/

Go check out other people's articles on there too! Everyone who writes for Grandstand does a great job and it is a great opportunity for us college students.

If you're a college student looking to go into sports journalism, email them at GrandstandU@gmail.com. You can contribute to the site.

I'll still be doing my blog on just the Carolina Panthers, but I'll be expanding my writing to other teams and sports on Grandstand.

Thank you all for the support, make sure to support Grandstand too!

No comments:

Post a Comment